Working for The Contemplary
The Contemplary is sustained through the work of volunteers who give their time and skills to help shape the organisation and ensure its offerings to the community are of the highest standard. The Contemplary invites you to creatively engage with our agenda and to help us make the organisation of the greatest benefit to the community. There are many areas of unrealized potential waiting for people with the requisite skills to join the organisation and take leadership.
If you would like to work with The Contemplary in an area of interest to you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Contemplary relies upon donations from a growing community of beneficiaries, supporters and those actively involved in running organisational activities. These donations contribute to the cost of offering a program of educational activities, public talks and research initiatives. If you would like to become a benefactor and make a gift to the organisation you can do so by clicking on the button below.
Becoming a Member of The Contemplary
If you think that the work we do is of benefit, please consider supporting The Contemplary by becoming a member. In return for an annual membership fee of $150, you will receive 10% off the cost of all retreats, courses, and workshops. More importantly, you will be helping to sustain the continued existence of The Contemplary. As a fledgling not for profit charity dedicated to providing a space for contemplation in the 21st century, we very much depend upon a community of supportive members. Your support will allow us to continue our efforts to:
- Source expert teachers from all over the world.
- Offer bursaries to those in financial need.
- Foster dialogue between contemplatives and scientists, philosophers, artists, and the general public about key issues affecting our individual and collective wellbeing.
- Offer a program of events designed to bring to the community a synthesis of contemplative, scientific and creative perspectives and practices that cultivate wellbeing.
- Create a more harmonious, peaceful society based on the integration of contemplative practices into everyday urban life.